A Little Consistency...Is That Too Much To Ask?

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

3 comments
I don’t understand how the Water Company here works. For some reason, they are unable to maintain a consistent schedule when it comes to water distribution.

I really don’t see how this is so hard. If they say that my area gets its water on Tuesday, then darn it, pump the water on Tuesday. Not Monday. Not Wednesday. But the worst is when they are supposed to pump it on Tuesday and when Wednesday afternoon finally roles around, there is still no water. What is the hold up?

It just doesn't make sense to me. Then again, neither does Cheez Whiz, but I've never been forced to wait more than two-and-a-half seconds for Cheez Whiz.

3 Comments:

Blogger Moey said...

I'm just amazed to find am american that can stand jordan

5/24/2006 2:49 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Jordan I like. It's the occasional attitude towards customer service that bothers me.

5/24/2006 2:54 PM  
Blogger Blogger said...

Hahahaha!

Welcome to Jordan my friend!

We schedule our life according to WATER NIGHT!


Yeah, enjoy the summer!

TIP: You know these funny green trucks? They carry water! Just ask for one of their phone numbers and put it on your speed dial list!

5/25/2006 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home