Queen Rania on Oprah

Saturday, May 20, 2006

0 comments
I usually avoid Oprah and her television show like the plague. This past week, however, Oprah featured Jordan’s Queen Rania on the show, so I decided to break down and watch it.

I have to say that the Queen did a fantastic job representing herself, her family, Jordan, and Jordanians (especially Jordanian women). Oprah asked some pretty lame questions and made her typical dopey remarks, but the Queen was extremely composed and did a fantastic job.

If I have the time and if there is enough interest, I can trim down the show (only part of it features the Queen) and make it available. Those are pretty big "ifs", however. Natasha Tynes saved me the hassle of having to convert and host the video. Bravo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home