For Those Who Are About To Rock, I Salute You

Monday, November 06, 2006

3 comments
Like Joan Jett, I too love rock and roll. I'm always looking for good, new music, which is harder than it seems these days. Many recent artists tend to have duplicate sounds or implement cliché elements in their music.

One of the fresh "new" bands that have caught my eye ear these days is AFI. A couple of their well-produced videos caught my attention and led me to explore their music further.

Here are a couple of their videos off of their newest album, Decemberunderground.

Love Like Winter...


Miss Murder...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will definitely be checking out more of their stuff. They remind me of some of the bands I used to listen to in the 80s like Joy Division and maybe some early Echo & the Bunnymen. Thanks for sharing!

11/06/2006 6:11 PM  
Blogger Moey said...

we had a rock concert last week, where were you :P

11/06/2006 7:43 PM  
Blogger Roba said...

I love Rock! Mhhmm Led Zepplin. AC/DC. YUmmy yummy.

11/06/2006 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home