World’s Worst Pick-Up Lines

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

5 comments

  • I don’t have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?

  • I wish I was cross-eyed so I could see you twice.

  • Girl, you smell like Doritos. That’s why I’m giving you this hungry stare.

  • I bet you’re magically delicious like a bowl of Lucky Charms.

  • Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?

  • Baby, you should stop, drop and roll because you’re on fire.

  • Perhaps you’ve seen my picture? It’s in the dictionary under ‘stud’.

  • My lips are registered weapons and I’d hate to hurt you.

  • How’d you get through security ‘cause baby, you’re the bomb.


And last but certainly not least…

  • Girl, you must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

with the right looks and a massive bank account, no line is a bad line :)

10/31/2006 4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jordanian Cabbies do it better:

"Beep Beep" (not to be confused with the road runner)

10/31/2006 4:25 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Firas,

I've noticed that honking gets them every time. ;)

10/31/2006 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Have you heard about crops circles? I am responsible for that"
I actually used that one a few times, the problem is I have not met any chick who knew wtf I was talking about

10/31/2006 4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Dave!
great post...they're seriously the worst!

Took me a while to get the last one! LOL

ADMIT IT DAVE!
you used something at the same level of lameness at one time in your life! hahahaha

11/01/2006 3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home