Should I, or Should I Not?

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

4 comments
I received this very tempting offer in my e-mail. My spam filter flagged it as a junk suspect. I can't imagine why. The subject line of the e-mail is "VERRY URGENT".
Dear Sir

Best compliments of the day. I Need your help I have a sum of $10.5M (USD)dollar I want to invest It here in Dubai but I don't know anybody here to assist me. I am Mr. Eric Martins the son of retired General in the Republic of Congo army and I need protection so if you can handle such a huge sum of investment please get back to me and again if you are really want to assist me please I have to tell you this we need to meet and discuses how to bring this money out for the airport here I am now in Dubai.

and I am afraid I never discuss this matter with anybody because this is my first time to come to this country and when I come here I saw too much black peoples here I hope that I am not going to have any problem if I am doing this with you I have to put all my trust on you please contact me through my private email,i will take you like my brother here now and I don't know any where here and i dont have any number now to reach me so contact me with my email address my private Regards,

Mr. Eric Martins
martinsrc@yahoo.com

If any of you folks in Dubai want to take him up on the offer, feel free to follow up using the e-mail provided.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about you "play along" and blog about what come of your adventure! :-)

4/17/2007 5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah the 419 scam

check this website out pretty funny things they managed to get the scammers to do

http://www.419eater.com/index.htm

4/17/2007 6:39 PM  
Blogger kinzi said...

Gosh, Dave, thanks for passing on this INCREDIBLE tip! What luck he found you!:)

4/17/2007 8:40 PM  
Blogger Bashar said...

im recieving dozens of emails like that, it is so annoying, ppl from guinia, borkina fast and south africa, they are all telling me that i won the lottery .WOW .. am i that lucky to win 100000000 zillion of dollars ....

guinia, borkina fast and south africa wait for me .. coz im coming to get MY money :)

4/18/2007 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home