More Than Meets the Eye

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

6 comments
Megatron
Megatron
I'm not ashamed of admitting this: I used to play with Transformers growing up. I had all the toys; I watched the cartoon; I even saw the movie back in 1986. Therefore I'm pretty hyped to find out what kind of butt-kickery that Michael Bay is packing into the latest Transformers movie. And after seeing the movie posters (view the images for full-size view) and watching the movie trailer, I'm even more stoked about the potential of this movie.

Dang, I'm suck a geek.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mohanned said...

100% right about being geek:)
No offence..

3/27/2007 6:43 PM  
Blogger maninthemiddle said...

I was slightly less into it than you, but I'm just as stoked!

3/27/2007 10:41 PM  
Blogger 7aki Fadi said...

Did you see the trailer?

We downloaded it on Sunday on our PS3 and I was blown away.

Never were into transfromers but the movie looks amazing

3/28/2007 4:25 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

i remember watching the cartoon, but the biggest fan ever that i know is my brother in-law...i believe he still has all the toys from the 80s that they came out with.

i heard that the movie is about the transformers fighting terrorists in qatar...let me know if i am wrong cause everyone told me that to disway me from moving there...who knows :p

3/28/2007 6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just the other day I threw away some of the transformers my husband had growing up..the kids were not very fond of them, and Zaid transformed them into unrecognizable shapes anyways:)

3/28/2007 8:32 AM  
Blogger Who-sane! said...

This is so cool!

My favorite was Hot Rod!

Can't wait for the movie to come out.

3/29/2007 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home