My New Love

Monday, May 01, 2006

0 comments
I love to travel. I love to see new places, experience new things, and take tons of pictures.

Part of traveling to me is preparing for the destination; sometimes that is easier than other times. Take Wadi Rum, for instance. Preparing to visit Rum takes little or no effort. I basically packed some clothes, my camera, and set off. Other destinations, such as Petra, are a bit more involved. But if you are planning a large, multi-day vacation to an international city such as Jerusalem, Prague, or London, it's helpful to dedicate a few more hours towards preparation.

This is why my new love is Wikitravel, a world-wide travel guide created by the masses. While some articles are highly lacking, the site is still in a growth phase, and it's up to intelligent and experienced travellers to enhance it.

So if you love to travel and have experience with a wiki, why don't you dig in and expand a few articles?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home