Visual DNA

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

6 comments
Tololy's doing it. So is Hal. So I though, "What the heck" and decided to check it out for myself.

Generally I think these types of quizzes are pretty lame, but the whole visual DNA thing seemed like an interesting idea and since it took less than two minutes of my precious time, I didn't mind so much.

So here's what I am:

Easy Rider...



Escape Artist...



New Wave Puritan...



Love Bug...



The test compares your visual DNA with responses by others who have taken the test. Apparently my closest match (76%) is a 25-29-year-old female who goes by AllDayDreamer and lives in the Philippines. Go figure.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha

I will give it a try and see what happens :P

5/01/2007 12:28 PM  
Blogger Rambling Hal said...

Heehee! I like how you didn't pick anything for your 'vice.' You don't have any then?? :D hilarious!

5/01/2007 6:39 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Hal,

They didn't have any vices that fit me. Perhaps if they had a picture of a can of Mountain Dew... ;)

5/01/2007 6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave, you do strike me as a vice-less kind of guy. Good on ya.

I did this with Tololy, but still don't know how to get pictures on the blog to post it.

5/01/2007 10:19 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Kinzi,

I'm not sure if there is an "official" way of posting the images, but I did it the hard way. I took a screen shot of each page, dropped it into Photoshop, cropped, saved, uploaded and inserted. Got that?

5/02/2007 8:19 AM  
Blogger 7aki Fadi said...

To add to blog you click on the button get your own widget.

5/03/2007 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home