Favorite Blogger(s) Day

Saturday, October 27, 2007

6 comments
Blog About Your Favorite Blogger
It's all the craze today. If you're not doing it, consider yourself square. Religious Arab Girl has invented the officially unofficial Blog About Your Favorite Blogger Day which happens to be today.

Apparently I'm supposed to just list a single blogger, but I'm having a hard time choosing just one. Besides, everyone else is doing it so why can't I? (Does that sound like a Cranberries album title to anyone else?)

The Most Professional Blog in Jordan Award: This goes out to none other than The Black Iris. Sometimes serious, sometimes witty, sometimes sarcastic but always entertaining and informative, The Black Iris is the creme-de-la-creme of Jordanian blogs.

The Most Outrageous and Entertaining Blog Award: If there's any question about who I am referring to, apparently you haven't read the mis-adventures of the shoe-loving, vertigo-plagued Rambling Hal.

The Dudes I Don't Mind Running Into Around Amman Awards: This one is a tie between Moey and Jad. Both guys are cool and I consider myself fortunate to call them friends.

The Hijabi Chick That I Most Connect With Award: This one goes to Shaden at Sugar Cubes, the coolest hijabi chick I know. ;)

The Expats That I Most Enjoy Reading Awards: I really love reading about the adventures of Kinzi and the Jordan Ladies, as I can identify with their efforts to juggle between multiple cultures.

This list is not exclusive of all the great blogs that I read and enjoy. And for all of you other bloggers that I love to read and have never met, hopefully we can remedy that soon.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo, Dave, great minds think alike. All worthy recipients (and am honored to be there!)

10/27/2007 11:37 AM  
Blogger Nas said...

thanks for the mention dave. you and kinzi are my favorite "expats" even though when i read a lot of your posts i feel you're as integrated as anyone else here.

10/27/2007 4:13 PM  
Blogger Moey said...

Thanks a lot, I'm honored :)

10/27/2007 6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES! I made it to someone's list at last!!

I'm flattered, thanks :)

10/27/2007 11:24 PM  
Blogger Madi said...

Thanks 7aj :-)

10/28/2007 7:42 PM  
Blogger Rambling Hal said...

Now I'm CONVINCED you're delusional. Either that or you just sit back and crack up when I post one of my I-fell-in-the-shower-again-today stories, don't you.

Still, and despite the fact that I don't see HOW you can possibly find my pathetic ramblings entertaining, you ARE my one and only fan, and that DOES tickle me pink, and I DID jump up and down in exhilarated joy when I saw that i made 'the list' and so I revere you eternally. I'm so honoured, and to such an extent, and I'm breaking out in hives over here from severe feelings of guilt for not having had any shoe and/or vertigo episodes to blog about lately.

I'm gonna go rack my brain for embarrassing stories I can write about to show my gratitude and I'm gonna try and make it really juicy and blush-inducing too.

If I come up with nothing, it's because it really IS out of my hands, seeing as I currently have no life and all.

But despite me having no life, I'm still really happy at the moment coz u like my blog!!! WOOHOO!!

Damn, this comment could BE a blog post.

I talk too much.

10/30/2007 2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home